Saturday, November 8, 2014

Day 8

Been writing; up to 9000 words now and even though that seems like a lot it is less than i need to write if i am going to make the 50,000 words i need for Nanowrimo in November. So i plan to write as much as i can today to get ahead, i have lots of ideas now that i am back to thinking of the novel again.

But also, my mind skips around alot, and i seem to go from one hobby to another to another....
so i did just a little bit on this woodburning mandala i started months ago....
 It's still a work in progress....



1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog through AEDM - love your mandala. I got a woodburning set last Xmas and still have to open it! lol You have inspired me.
    I'm doing NaNo WriMo as well and am actually ontrack - well will be if I write today!

    ReplyDelete