Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yippee!

Just wanted to share that the treasury above for the 1000thingsalpaca team treasury challenge has been selected as this week's winning treasury! Which means that all the people who play  along will be using an item from my etsy shop this week in their treasuries, and I get to pick my favorite to be the winner next saturday! anyone can play along, you don't need to be a member of their team, but if you want to read the rules to the challenge you can go here...

http://1000thingsalpaca.blogspot.com/

The more the merrier so why don't you join in and make a treasury, next week it could be your shop that everyone is checking out!

3 comments:

  1. Yay- congratulations to you! I've stopped doing them lately because of having limited computer time- but I now have an "arrangement" with my 15 year old (I'm paying her $5 a week to let her comp live at my desk- I know, CRAZY) so maybe I'll get one in with YOUR work!
    'grats again- you deserve good things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations :D What a cool way to get peoples work out there!

    ReplyDelete