Friday, June 17, 2011

wow, this week went fast...

Can't believe it's friday already, I haven't even visited all the sites from last friday.

So  Hello evryone at paint party friday! This week I have my jointed paper dolls to show you. They're painted in watercolor and cut out and put together with brads then decorated. They're already in my shop on etsy.


This is what I wrote about her for the shop: "This lady: Ceyandra is all about being green. She recycles, she takes care of the earth and she loves every minute of it. She'll be a reminder to reuse, recycle and make do, as well as to remind you to get out into the wild and enjoy life!!!"



This doll, Bronwyn, is all about her friends. She's funny, happy and the best friend you've always wanted. Having her hang around your house will remind you to pick up the phone and call a friend you haven't seen in a while, or you could even buy her for a friend!


And for fiberart friday people... Hello there too.... again I haven't felted all week but Brandy has. These are in her shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/barefootbananas?ref=ss_profile
I love them!



Next week I should have a bunch to show as I'm working on dioramas in altoids tins, I'm trying to fininsh up a bunch of paintings and I'm about done with my sisterhood sketchbook. I totally love getting them in the mail  to look over!!!  Don't forget to also stop by creative friday, crafty friday and whimsical wednesday! Hello to everyone from there!

25 comments:

  1. I love making mice. Unfortunately with my cats they never seem to last long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your falling ladies, very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hand made dolls are so artsy and creative, I'm off to check out your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dolls are very witty and creative. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these doll, and I was thrilled to get your gorgeous sketchbook today! I can't wait to get started!
    PPF Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun dolls. Happy PPF. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all beautiful .. charming and mice. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  8. what fun dolls!! i love your imagination!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your little dolls. They bring a smile to my face as well as happy memories.

    Happy Fiber Arts Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dolls are such fun and have so much fantastic detail! I love them.

    I'm a sucker for felted mice...these are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fabulous and so in line with your Falling Ladies theme! Great!

    (Adorable mice!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, very unique. What a great idea. Your falling ladies are always a hit with me. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your ladies always look so serene and wise. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hanging "falling" dolls are GREAT! HAPPY PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your ladies are so much fun and those mice are sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so talented. I know I say it every week but you are! I LOVE the paper dolls. Too darn adorable and your mice are super sassy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your dolls are adorable but the mice, well, they are the bomb! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. YOur jointed dolls are awesome! And the mice are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the way you have given all the dolls personalities way cute. I have to say loving the daughters felt items so much very cute indeed.

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. The dolls are so cool and the little mice are so cute! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love coming here! It's so joyful! Seems you love color as much as I do! Love the dolls and adorable mice! Green dolls are a great reminder to love the earth properly! Happy ppf!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  22. So very cute, both the dolls and the mice!! You have been very busy. Happy PPF! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute as always, the ladies are just great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love, love, love this.
    Well, adore.
    The header had me laughing.
    And believe you me, I need a good laugh this week.
    Will explore soon. When my eyes allow.

    ReplyDelete