Thursday, June 21, 2012

share the joy


I used to put lists of small pleasures, things I was grateful for, happy moments, my little likes, joys etc.  in my journals daily. I have not been doing that lately and I need to get back to that practice. This week I want to share the joy with photos of a few of the things from my lists....


A flower from my back deck...


 Starting a new mandala....


 Enjoying the river on my lunch hour...


The artwork that inspired hundreds of treasuries for this week's nonteamchallenge!...


The strawberry creamcheese bagel my husband made for me...


See you tomorow with some finished art work...

7 comments:

  1. Sweet joys, Andrea !!!
    I love Thursday because it does make me consciously focus on all the joys in my life. I try and do that everyday but having that one day to share it with other joy seekers really does feel good.
    I hope your day adds more to your list !
    Light and love !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower is stunning! Love the zentangle and what a lunch break view!
    Sweet hubby, too! ;) Have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Joys for today Andrea... that mandala is looking gorgeous.. and the sweet flower.. great view too.. and definitely a yummy joy there... I love this concept..Have a joyful day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Visiting from "Share the Joy" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great collection of beautiful things to be grateful for - how lovely that you get to look out on such a wonderful river during your lunch hour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mandalas are breathtaking!! and your hubby is such a cutie ;)

    ReplyDelete