Saturday, September 24, 2011

Inspiration Avenue- Keys

I finally did a painting in time to submit to IA's theme: But my Key themed painting doesn't actually include any keys, which is wierd as I really love keys!

It also may be one of my last falling ladies... I think I may be over this wierd compulsion to paint falling ladies. I know I won't quit but I want to do something else for awhile... maybe botanicals or landscapes. I'm not sure.

 

You can check out the other key themed art by clicking on the I.A. link on the sidebar!

7 comments:

  1. I don't know how I've missed your art before! This piece is absolutely lovely. I adore the idea of painting "falling ladies." And that they fall so gracefully--that's a wonderful image to keep in my head. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is light, colourful and has a real sense of freedom about it - wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this lady with her ribbon message! Whether you paint falling ladies or something else, I know I will love your art :) (Sometimes I wish I could stick with a theme and might benefit from it. I'm always off in twenty different directions!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is awesome. i love how you have done the ribbon in the words....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, LOVE this lady and I love how you wrote out the message with ribbon- what a great idea! BTW, I really hope you'll save one more falling lady for when you get my sketchbook- I know whatever you do will be gorgeous, but I DO love your falling gals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea. I love the way the ribbon swirls into a heart finish...so very pretty. It's exciting to follow a new direction...I will be watching you, I love everything you do♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely piece, the words say everything and you do not have to have a key. Beautiful. Can't wait to see what you do next.
    Hugs and blessings
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete