Thursday, September 15, 2011

IF Boundaries

I didn't think I would have time to submit to this week's challenge word: Boundaries, but it kept coming back up in my mind. I really like the idea of showing what the word meant to me. For one thing, my son, who's autistic, has no idea of  boundaries. He'd run off and leave if given the chance, and has tried many times. It's just not  a concept that means anything to him. Plus he has no idea of personal boundaries, he'll climb all over anyone, sometimes people he just met. He'll put his face in your face, kind of like a toddler doesn't know to keep out of a person's private space. I actually love that about him.

But what I put in my sketchbook was just a quick drawing of a lady, the whole wide world open to her yet she's stuck inside 4 small walls! Make of that what you will!


3 comments:

  1. Love these images, no wonder you couldn't get the thought 'boundaries' out of your head when you had such lovely images to go with it! Hugs and blessings.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous page!! I love it!

    (and - What indeed? Break out, girl and fly!)

    ReplyDelete