Friday, January 12, 2018

It all started in October

It all started in October...
I fell in love with the way ink blooms into water color...
Now I have all these completed pieces.
If you want to see extremely short videos of creating parts of them you can go to my Instagram accounthere
Or if you want to purchase one just message me and I will set up a listing for you....
They are 5x7 and the first person to claim each one can have it for $20.00....






















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

10 comments:

  1. What a great look! These are lovely. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing. I love how the ink settles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are very nice, love the turtles tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice... the ink gives it great dimension!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And makes it fun to watch too. The ink disperses and then settles in interesting ways!

      Delete
  5. Those are all so very lovely Andrea! I think my own issue with watercolor was the lack of control I felt with just such a process! I was always so fearful of things getting away from me. . . polymer clay allows for precision and also, for do-overs. lol

    I may have to try it again someday as your work inspires me to just relax into it and see what happens! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have such trouble with looseness. I wanted to control the watercolor with little brushes and working wet into dry... and I still do that for most of my realistic type art. But for these, there really is no control. The ink into wet color Just does what it does! And it is so relaxing to watch it move.... same with my rainbow circles that I did for awhile. But now I am making a new challenge for myself and Michael is too. We have both just posted about it.... I am excited to start!

      Delete