Tuesday, October 2, 2012

List it tuesday has started back up and since I am obsessed with writing lists I thought I would make some of my lists prettier than usual and join in,... this weeks list theme is creative things you can do in 15 minutes or less... i filled 2 pages in my sketchbook with this list.... But i realized as i did this that it is not so perfectly easy to make a beautiful list... It's harder than i thought it would be to make it aesthetically pleasing without putting a lot of thought and  planning into it, some people just do it so well with their lettering that it seems effortless... Something to work on.... The color choices and the lettering.... I realize it could just be a plain written list but i wanted it to be "pretty" too... We'll see how i do next week....







see you tomorow!

18 comments:

  1. I think your lettering is fantastic. And I am getting new ideas to add to my list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page...painting river rocks is a great idea! Keep listing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you did a beautiful job on these! Love all the different fonts ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lists...they would make an incredible painting to hang in the bathroom or kitchen...something fun to look at while doing the dishes, something to get the wheels spinning♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a way to make a list more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list and I LOVE all your lettering! The McDonald soda one made me laugh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done! I agree, it's hard to letter lists but wow, did you ever do it! Great ideas, too. Total gold mine for us all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your calligraphy! It is beautiful! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome playing with hand lettering love that

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your list and this style. The water color effect is so fun. What is needle felt a bead? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was great! And pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A most excellent and beautiful list...not only a lovely illustration at the top of your blog, but exquisite hand lettering within!! I've found another fun blog to read thanks to LIT :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty list!
    Love the idea of painting toenails, a river rock (I LOVE your painted rocks!) and picking up a piece of nature!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! Pretty and practical :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like your list. If it took lots of time and planning it sure looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your list, there is such poetry in it!I especially love "leave an offering to fairies" beautiful idea and beautiful pages!Great hand-lettering!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great ideas-- and i love your colorful lettering!

    ReplyDelete