Friday, March 11, 2011

This week's stuff

This week I made a painting for the challenge at Inpiration Avenue, which was pink and black. So this lady ISN'T falling ...she'sjust enjoying the Storm Moon in march with the wind whipping up her pink hair ribbon!


And of course I had to do some nedlefelting... here's my little bunnies...


For more inspiration go to
http://inspiration-avenue-team.blogspot.com/2011/03/black-white-and-pink-is-this-weeks.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2Finspiration-avenue+%28Inspiration+Avenue+-+blog%29   and
http://naturalsuburbia.blogspot.com/2011/03/creative-friday.html  and
http://www.wonderwhyalpacafarm.blogspot.com/ and
http://ourjourneytoasimplerlife.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

  1. Your moon lady is just beautiful! I really like the emotion of this painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw those bunnies are so cute. I want to dig out my felting needle right now and make some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painting is beautiful! The bunnies make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your watercolor work is lovely - and, of course, I lurves the bunnies.

    Happy fiber arts Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have done the ribbons on her...beautiful.
    such cute bunnies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your painting! The dark background really puts an emphasis on her, but the whole palate makes this looking so delicate. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this painting...I thought it should be me dancing in the moonlight. She looks so content with the ribbons flying.

    I love the bunnies too.

    Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your painting is beautiful, and I really loooove the adorable felted bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is beautiful... The ribbons, the leaves... wonderful.

    Those felted bunnies are adorable (I would love to learn how to do that).

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful painting! The ribbon is so good! The bunnies are too much :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your painting, it's got a magical feeling about it. Those pink swirly ribbons are wonderful! Sweet little cuddly bunnies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the way the ladies ribbons seem to fly around her. It adds movement & magic to a beautiful painting. And your bunnies are gorgeous.

    Discovered you via IA challenge. I've enjoyed viewing your wonderful paintings. They seem to have some energy & imagination.

    Kat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just reread my comment & see I wrote 'some' energy & imagination when I meant to write 'so much'. Tired brain, sorry about that!

    Kat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh holy cow, those bunnies are flippin' cute. Love the painting too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete