Sunday, April 2, 2017

Light it up blue

If you follow me on instagram you may have seen these photos.... I post there daily, and I have joined the 100 day project, because I can't seem to get enough of doing these watercolor paintings lately. They are relaxing, meditative, mindful just like painting mandalas. If I feel stressed watching paint flow helps! My hash tag for the project is #100daysofjoyouswatercolor. The originals are available in my Etsy shop.




But as today is autism awareness day I have done one in blue. (Too dark so the colors are not true in these photos) ....Because if you have followed my blog for long you know my son is classified as having non verbal autism. He is 14 and a big, giant sweetheart.










- happy autism awareness day!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful painting Andrea. I love that they feel so meditative for you!! I'll have to go and look at the others in your shop. And such a sweet pic of your son too. . . definitely a champion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweetie is so cute. And lucky to have a Mom who adores him as much as you do. Your heart is always in your work no matter what you do, it's big and bold and wonderful to see your expression. xox

    ReplyDelete