Friday, February 23, 2018

Another week flew by cutely and quickly

I usually have big plans for an elaborate post but then before I know it Friday is here and I haven’t created it..... same thing each week. But I always have so much art I have created that there is always plenty to show.  This time I am picking from my cuter stuff.....

Lately when doodling I intentionally tried to make the characters that I usually create younger and cuter. My goal was to go with bigger heads, smaller bodies, chubbier arms and legs. It is something to continue to work on but I think I like them better this way.... but there’s a cute house and a cute guinea pig thrown in for good measure....







Have a cute weekend!!!!!!!

15 comments:

  1. I love your drawings Andrea :) You're very talented! Hope you have a nice weekend too, we're hibernating...there is a winter festival in the village and the blinds will remain shut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are adorable! They are very cute indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so sweet.... Love the variety ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just wonderful! Love the raindrops and the guinea pig and teddy bear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet drawings Andrea! Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Every one of them is a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely drawings and colors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are fantastic!!! Great pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Andrea you are a true illustrator in every sense of the word!! One day your books will be read by many children...I just know it!! I love love love everything you do!! Just do what comes naturally for you...because it truly is working!!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. great work :) cute piggie but poor wet fox/dog :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andrea your work continues to evolve and it never fails to touch that child within me. :) Find your people. That's my favorite here. . . so cute but soooo very true! If I could travel back to the 18 yr old me, who was so desperately trying to figure it all out, and give him two pieces of advice, it would be: 1) Don't forget who you are and where you've come from over the next 15 years so that you don't have to find your way back again. 2) Find Your People! (and you'll know when you do because the number will be few!)

    Always a highlight of my day to come by and see what you are creating.

    PS, finally evolving to a smart phone so instagram is imminent! :) Hope to begin on or just after my trip.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous illustrations.....good t find someone else who loves this form of art...😍

    ReplyDelete