Friday, March 23, 2018

It’s been awhile

Sorry I have been absent from my blog for a few weeks.... I have been creating though....



Just have to have florals every so often.....

This one above was just playing....there is a touch of gold there in the star!

After I did this one above, I started thinking about making the birds out of felt, or printed on spoonflower fabric to be embroidered over in bright rainbow colors.... yet to happen but now it is on my to do list. 

And for this one above, I was playing with what to use as props for flat lays..... I made a huge list of potential props but I won’t subject you to my list unless someone requests it. Instagram is big on flatlays with props so I am trying to up my instagram game! 

And since the above watercolor was based around making a design that was so sweet it gave you a toothache, I decided to use candy in the flat lay...


And last but not least, another insomnia circle.
















16 comments:

  1. Such beautiful art, Andrea. I especially like your vases of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so nice, but I really loved the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely art, like Faye, I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness!!! These are WONDERFUL!!! I LOVE them--they fill my eyes to the brim. That's the greatest compliment I can give. They are so great. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful artwork. Love the colours and their vividness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodie, I love all of these!!! (One instant followers coming up!) :D Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the mixture of pastel colors. So soft, gentle, easy on the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your art made my heart sing today, I love watercolors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Andrea :) I love the colours you use, they are very cheerful and perfect for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. marvelous projects Andrea-they're pretty much all singing Spring! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many beautiful, colorful, whimsical images! The very first vase of flowers and those adorable birds are my favorites, but they really are all so great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Precious designs. The birds are so great. . . I can see a book. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the flowers and the birds, they're so lovely. that insomnia circle looks like a planet.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those images really usher in a sense of/wish for Spring! Beautiful colors and I really am intrigued by the insomnia circles!!! I was experiencing it for several weeks before my trip but, since returning and fighting off the flu, I have had no trouble sleeping. : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow beautiful art, beautiful photos, can't go wrong with that. Great post.

    ReplyDelete