Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas

At work,we chose to donate to the Bath National Cemetery for the laying of the wreaths instead of exchanging gifts. Here's some photos of this Cemetery. I didn't attend the wreath laying ceremony because we were picking my daughter up from the airport but I believe volunteers who help lay the wreaths speak the name of the veteran aloud and take a moment to thank them for their service......





















Merry
Christmas
everyone!!!!!!!!










Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos , such a beautifulgiving gesture, and a lovely piece of art. Happy PPF and a Merry Christmas to you and yous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so special. Most of my family including my granddaughter is Military. Thank you for doing that. Have a very Merry Christmas and the best 2017

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gesture of love! Gorgeous artwork! Merry Christmas to you too!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and really nice journal page :)

    that is a wonderful and very thoughtful donation to make

    ReplyDelete