Friday, December 9, 2016

My new wonky word of the year ornaments

Not really meant as Christmas ornaments, these are more to hang where you can see them all year, over a desk, by the sink where you do dishes, next to your work space....

They have a bit of fabric machine sewn, and a bit of felt hand sewn, and a bit of watercolor paper tied on. Too much fun to make only three, more to come I think.

(And the felt is made with 100% post consumer recycled plastic bottles, and they are stuffed with recycled plastic grocery bags so you can hear them krinkle a bit.)




























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Andrea, what a great idea! Love the idea of thinking and seeing peace while I do the dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous... I LOVE them... I would use them year around! I have often done that with an ornament that was more of an art piece than a Christmas decoration!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful handwork. Love the wording,too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Giggles above. . . they would be perfect for every day, all year around! One could simply adorn a houseplant or tree in the garden/yard :)

    ReplyDelete