Friday, October 30, 2015

more coloring book pages


Found some more mushrooms and did decide to add a few to my next coloring book pages... and I have been painting in some of the pages after I take a photo to use for the coloring book. still don't have the coloring book printed though, having too much fun with fabric and wanting to get outside on my lunches....










And MY most exciting thing this week...
My book is up on the WalterFoster website!
It will be out April 1st, 2016!

you can see it here!


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful pages and mushroom photos!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your floral drawings! Awesome. And congrats on your book!! That's most awesome.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Your artwork is so inspiring. I love the way you draw--it so reminds me of the great artists of old, especially back around the 1900's. It is beautiful--utterly lovely and fills my eyes to the brim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, just beautiful organic drawings and touches of color! congrats on the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blog "Fallingladies ......" ! I found amazing images from it in more coloring book pages! Plz keep it us. Thanks a lot ~~ http://www.onlineproductsshop.com/ | www.jobsinglobe.com | http://www.twcmsi.org/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait to see the book when it arrives! I am completely blown away by your creative ideas (coloring book, fabric designs, quilts!) and love the many ways you find to express the joy of color, life and art thru them all! Keep at it in 2016 Andrea! The world NEEDS it. :)

    ReplyDelete