So then I uploaded them to my cafe press shop. You can purchase these designs there on onsies, bibs, diaper bags, and burp cloths.here
Still haven’t submitted anything to any companies though.... it is a weird combination of fear and procrastination and uncertainty....
I will put it at the top of my to do list for 2018.
1. Submit artwork to publishers
2. No really, actually submit it.
3. Break it down into tiny steps... write an email to a publishing company
4. Attach examples of at least 5 pieces of art
5. Hit send on the email
6. Try again to hit send
7. One more try, really just hit send.
Why is this so hard?
Hope your holiday season is going peacefully well!