Monday, November 30, 2015

Loving Moo.com

I have made up business cards at moo before but I am loving their new square cards. I made up a set of my mandalas into meditation cards... can't wait to show you...
I think the prices are the best online, (that I saw at least) but...
I can get credit for referring customers and you can get 10% off your first order there....
 just follow this link...

so here is an example of what i did to a few of my mandalas in photoshop.....
then when they are printed up I will put 10 different cards in a handmade pouch to list on etsy.
The other reason Moo was good for this is you can have as many different designs on one side as you want, the backs are all the same though... perfect for meditation cards, business cards etc.





and here is the back....


4 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME! They make such lovely cards! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just come back here by way of your most recent post - what a great idea - I love it! I have Moo Business cards too - they're so cute in square form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! How did I miss this post!! I have never ordered moo but I have a friend who has and they are gorgeous up close and personal!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete