Friday, January 23, 2015

How to relax in 15 minutes

Keep watercolor crayons, a brush, water and a sketchbook handy...
Don't expect a certain outcome...
Relax and start coloring from the middle of the page out...
Add water...
paint right from the crayon...
Splatter a little...
after 15 minutes stop!
It always makes me feel better...
Everytime!
then later, when i have another 15 minutes,
 I go back and add white acrylic ink doodles to this type of mandala in my sketchbook...
It'll make you smile...

















13 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful Mandala and it is a way of relaxing. I enjoyed the steps. Great job! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is spectacular!!! I had no idea you could paint straight from a crayon! FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, experimenting is relaxing indeed! Happy PPF - Irma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find I prefer actual watercolors to watercolor crayons, but otherwise right on. So relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Art therapy in action! Cool to see the progression :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, love the colors and playfulness about this. I would love to invite you share over at Express Your Creativity on my blog. http://thequeenofcreativity.blogspot.com/2015/01/express-your-creativity-week-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colourful and zen! This must have been peaceful and fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! It really came to life in a surprising way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, love the evolution of it!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's amazing what you've created from such simple beginnings! Lovely to see it progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete