Monday, July 7, 2014

the Bee Queen

I posted some watercolors awhile back that have been turning into a story... here's another piece towards that picture book....

 This illustrates the conversation the Bee Queen has with the leader of the crows, to ask for his help...
Hopefully more to come soon...


  1. Wow! Can hardly wait to see more. :)

  2. Your Bee Queen is really good. Looks like a children's book in the making.

  3. Oh what a gorgeous story book character she would her!!

    Hugs Giggles

  4. I love her & this conversation!! Yes - a book in process - love it!
    I have also done several recently who are whispering stories in my ear ... some pretty subliminal! My most recent lady is a Butterfly Queen (I have yet to write about her - stay tuned!!!)

  5. more wonder
    just love seeing what you are creating!