Friday, January 6, 2017

Been practicing my lettering

If you are on instagram you may have already seen some of these. I am there as 'fallingladies'. One of my goals for 2017 was to get better at watercolor lettering so here is some practice. I printed off a free page of calligraphy from the internet to look at, but everything is fine straight in with watercolor and a brush, no pencil first. I found that easier than when I tried to use a brush marker, with that every hesitation showed.
Practice
Practice
Practice















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

10 comments:

  1. beautiful lettering Andrea! Happy PPF and a happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! The practice is paying off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your lettering is awesome!!!! I am not on Instagram. When I tried to sign up I was told I could only do it on my phone. Well that is not going to happen. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can write great, I like that
    The colors are so cheerful and memorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. your practice looks great, not like practice work at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these!! Beautiful...The last one has my heart!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Lettering with a brush is impossible! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job with the lettering. I especially love the one with each letter done a different color.

    ReplyDelete