Friday, March 4, 2016

work in progress

I have been painting girls in my sketchbook, and doing watercolor quotes just cause I felt like it, and also filming myself painting  mandalas for an e-class. I took some photos  of the sketchbook and quotes to share but accidentally deleted them and I am at home and I left the art at work so I can't show them to you this morning. 
I do have two in progress shots of one of the mandalas. 
I planned to use it for the e-class but once the wing showed up now I am not so sure if it will be included since I had planned to make it an easy mandala to recreate...



13 comments:

  1. WOW AWESOME .
    GEORGIASARTADVENTURE.BLOGSPOT.COM
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing more frustrating than having your work disappear in a whoosh! It's happened to me too.
    Loving the Mandalas and that wing adds such an interesting addition. Can't wait to see more.
    Happy PPF to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely WIP. I've always loved blue. Can't wait to see it when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty I remember the gorgeous mandalas you have created over the years!!I'm sure many will appreciate a wonderful tutorial from you!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is excellent. Great colors and depth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the queen of disappearing work... but this mandala is simply gorgeous... I can't wait to see it finished

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! The wing is pretty cool with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I am late to say this, I apologize but i LOVE the new blog banner! And the mandala is wonderful. :) It can be so hard to create something simple for the purpose of teaching, I am always in awe of tutorials that really allow me to get right into the gist of what I am trying to make and that keep it simple. I can't imagine I could do the same without making it way too complex. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, how beautiful. I adore your artwork--it fills my eyes to the brim. Beautiful, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. found more here http://deviousangell.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete