Thursday, August 6, 2015

playing

just playing a bit with paint and texture, after seeing all the index cards from ICAD, i ended up wanting to make just a few. I didn't join in this year but i wanted to try out a few texture things.
they aren't what i was trying for but i have so many other projects going that i couldn't keep trying. most of my current projects involve mandalas but i can't post them so this is all i have to show for paint party friday... 
I am still meeting my deadlines for the upcoming book;
Mindful Mandala for the Inspired Artist.
with two other artists 
published by Walter Foster Publishing 

and I will be submitting a coloring book page for
heART Journal digital Magazine Colorbook 
coming out this future holiday season.
 
and i have started work on an e-class on mandalas my way as well. 
so much to do, so little time...
 



 

6 comments:

  1. These are totally colourful and fun... love the hearts!! (and the backgrounds) and the little flower one is fabulous too! Yes, journaling - I so need to do more!! You've done a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are lovely, but the colors in the last one really wow me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun with color and texture! Very pretty mixed media art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are fun! Really the icad challenge isn't that strict...you can just add them here and there! Or add the icad2015 hash tag to instagram. Glad you enjoyed playing around though. I like to mount mine on something thicker like cardboard just because I hate how thin the cards are!! Yours are beautiful!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colors and textures. Especially like the stitching. Understand what you mean about so many projects. Just don't forget to have fun!

    ReplyDelete