Friday, October 10, 2014

more birds..........


Actually I started these birds months ago, and now finished them all at the same time. I saw all because i mean last weeks cardinal and a cedar wax wing that I don't seem to have a photo of yet to show you, along with the two this week...
So i made 4 all together with the circles or hearts behind them...
maybe I will make up a postcard set of them...
and after that I painted a fantasy bird that I finished a week or so ago as well, and I may have a video of making him that i could put together if i get around to it... but that's another week....








17 comments:

  1. Oh these are incredibly beautiful. The color combination and control between organic shading and tight lines is all complimentary. I love the blue bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...a set of greeting card possibly?

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous paintings. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible artwork Andrea,
    The birds are so beautiful
    Happy PPF to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Absolutely awesome!!! More please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I especially love the bluebird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my! These are both lovey beyond compare. They fill my eyes to the brim.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, both beautiful! Especially the second one - I love those flowers and all the detail is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exquisite!! What gorgeous birds, flowers and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I like these a lot! I really love the shapes behind them, makes them very interesting to look at!! I love that bright green of the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly beautiful. I love the contrast of the detailed drawing with the looser application of paint.

    ReplyDelete